Do you know that you can save money by getting the book The Law of Higher Education, A Comprehensive Guide to Legal Implications of Administrative Decision Making by William A. Kaplin in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download The Law of Higher Education, A Comprehensive Guide to Legal Implications of Administrative Decision Making by William A. Kaplin for free.
Your must-have resource on the law of higher education
Written by recognized experts in the field, the latest edition of The Law of Higher Education, Vol. 1 offers college administrators, legal counsel, and researchers with the most up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of the legal implications of administrative decision making.
In the increasingly litigious environment of higher education, William A. Kaplin and Barbara A. Lee’s clear, cogent, and contextualized legal guide proves more and more indispensable every year. Two new authors, Neal H. Hutchens and Jacob H Rooksby, have joined the Kaplin and Lee team to provide additional coverage of important developments in higher education law. From hate speech to student suicide, from intellectual property developments to issues involving FERPA, this comprehensive resource helps ensure you’re ready for anything that may come your way.
- Includes new material since publication of the previous edition
- Covers Title IX developments and intellectual property
- Explores new protections for gay and transgender students and employees
- Delves into free speech rights of faculty and students in public universities
- Expands the discussion of faculty academic freedom, student academic freedom, and institutional academic freedom
- Part of a 2 volume set
If this book isn’t on your shelf, it needs to be.