Do you know that you can save money by getting the book International Perspectives on Leadership in Higher Education by Jill Jameson in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download International Perspectives on Leadership in Higher Education by Jill Jameson for free.
There is an increasing pressure for leading universities to perform well in competitive global and national ranking systems. International Perspectives on Leadership in Higher Education studies the complexity involved in the development and upkeep of good higher education provision. Without taking anything about leadership, management, governance, administration, authority or power for granted, this book draws together international case studies relating to specific instances of leadership to analyse how they relate to critical thinking and global challenges in higher education.
Using a selection of global case studies, this book explores:
- The extent to which critical thinking on global challenges is employed by higher education leaders,
- The potential for an increase in the role of critical thinking in leadership,
- The creative potential for critical leadership thinking to transform institutions and communities,
- The essential attributes of critical thinking, namely cognitive, affective and social dimensions, and
- The possibility for critical thinking to contribute to the global public common good by encouraging enhanced research, teaching and public service excellence.
Responding to the ever-increasing demands of the higher education climate, International Perspectives on Leadership in Higher Education is a vital resource for anyone occupying leadership positions in higher education institutions and any researchers or students looking to explore the landscape of critical thinking.