Do you know that you can save money by getting the book The SAGE Encyclopedia of Online Education by Steven L. Danver in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download The SAGE Encyclopedia of Online Education by Steven L. Danver for free.
Online education, both by for-profit institutions and within traditional universities, has seen recent tremendous growth and appeal - but online education has many aspects that are not well understood.
The SAGE Encyclopedia of Online Education provides a thorough and engaging reference on all aspects of this field, from the theoretical dimensions of teaching online to the technological aspects of implementing online courses—with a central focus on the effective education of students.
Key topics explored through over 350 entries include:
· Technology used in the online classroom
· Institutions that have contributed to the growth of online education
· Pedagogical basis and strategies of online education
· Effectiveness and assessment
· Different types of online education and best practices
· The changing role of online education in the global education system